How to Add Facebook Share Count Buttons to Blogger Blogs

Hello Friends! Today i going to teach you how to add different types Facebook share count buttons to blogger blog. i think all you know about share count buttons. I am not added any tutorial about Facebook and i will give you some more cool widget for promote Facebook.

How to Add Facebook Share Count Buttons

here, i am giving a code generator form.

You just add it in simple 4 easy Steps.

1. Generate widget code using below Button.

Generate Widget

2. Go to Blogger Dashboard > Design > Edit HTML
  3. Click on Expand Template Widgets checkbox and Search for <data:post.body/>
  4. Place the Copied Widget code Before or After it!

- if you put the code Before <data:post.body/> tag then it will appear at the top of the post

- if you put the code After <data:post.body/> tag then it will appear at the Bottom of the post

If you have any doubt while adding to your blog, then leave a Comment here!

Comments

1. SHREE MADHAN says

awesome dude check out the demo

2. Farmville Best Breeders says

Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly.
    XML error message: The element type "b:includable" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "".

WHY I HAVE THIS AFTER I PUT CODE :(:((:(

3. Harish says

@Farmville Best Breeders

you done it incorrectly, you not place the button code
    i think you "replace" it something, so the error is occur.
    please try once…

all the best!

4. CHRISTIANITY says

Really enjoyed the simple tutor. Check out my blog this time and see how it looks there. Don't forget to say hi to my guests via the comment box

5. Akshay Makadiya says

http://www.hackbymak.blogspot.com check out for all blogger demo and Hacking knowledege..

6. Gulab shah says

dear admin what im trying to say that the fb share button doesn’t show in my blog medialivecenter.com

7. says

Hello harish i have install the box office template and i can not install share buttons This is my blogger www.filmafullhd.co.cc thanks