Google Released their another Official New +1 Button for websites and Blog. when you +1 the any page form Web, this will gives that the webpage recommend to your friends and contacts in Gmail. While your friends Searching on Google, your Recommendation will be visible as in Search Result(s).
One of My Friend Paul Crowe (Admin of spiceupyourblog.com), He +1 a page on his Blog
Now I am Searching for “twitter follow button for blogger” in Google.
then i see a +1 recommendation form Paul Crowe in the Search Results.
this means he saying this is Best Stuff.
Watch this Video for Better Understand of +1 Button
How to Add +1 Button to Blogger Posts
Blogger giving this button with Blogger Official Share buttons
to Enable this button
- Go to Blogger Dashboard > Design Tab > Page Elements
- Edit Blog Posts and tick the Show Share Buttons checkbox and Save it!
How to Install +1 Button on Blogger Posts
- Login to Blogger Dashboard > Design Tab > Edit HTML
- Click on Expand Template Widgets checkbox
- Find for
- Paste the Below +1 Button Script Code Before it! and Save your Template.
- Use the Below Button & Generate a Widget Code and Copy it!
- Now Find for
- Paste the Coppied Code Before or After it! and Save your Template.
- if you put the code Before
<data:post.body/>tag then it will appear at the top of the post
- if you put the code After
<data:post.body/>tag then it will appear at the Bottom of the post
- if you put the code both Before and After
<data:post.body/>tag then it will appear at the both top and bottom of the post
Drop Your Comments