Host your Image on Blogger for Free with Unlimited Bandwidth

Hosting your Images on Blogger with Unlimited Bandwidth for Free!. There are so many Free image hosting sites online.Some of the most popular sites include Imageshack, Photobucket, Tinypic, Flicker, Picasa, etc.. But they all have Limited Features, Like a Limited number of uploads, Image size Limits, Less Speed and especially bandwidth limits. Here, we are on the blogger platform, Blogger give free image hosting with unlimited bandwidth. All we need to know is how to upload the images to blogger.But some Bloggers are facing problems while getting the hotlink image URL to their images.This tutorial covers image uploads and will also be useful for some of my upcoming Great Tutorials.

How to Host your Image on Blogger?

here i am giving Step by Step process with Image Screen shots.

1. Login to Blogger Dashboard -> Click on NEWPOST button
  2. Click the Compose tab –> Click on Insert Image icon()

3. Click the Choose Files button

4. Select the Files and Click the Open Button

Wait for a while till the image is finished uploading.

5. Select the Uploaded image and Click the Add Selected button.

The Uploaded Image Looks like the Below

6. Click on the Edit HTML tab

7. you will see the two image Urls, but u pick Original image Url after the href tag like below.

Use the image any where you want with unlimited bandwidth.

8. If you upload the two or more images at once you will get the urls after the href tag, but make sure the image name is different!

this is a small tutorial about Blogger images upload and in upcoming tutorial i will give you the Most wanted tips and tricks about blogger images, those are very simple and every Blogger should must know it.

Comments

1. Tormented Angel8 says

When ever you upload an image onto blogger it's stored onto a picasa album that's automatically made for you though.

2. Harish says

@Tormented Angel8
    Yes! you are right, i will Post you some tips and tricks inside those…

3. abdul_dxr says

There New Problem Appeared On Blogspot.That Uploded Picture is Not showing and Broken .But Picture Remain on Picasa Just Not showing on Blog .. Pictures are Disappearing one by one day by day !!! Even My Title Picture now Showing all time

From Saudi Arabia > Jeddah City

Browser using Chrome and Mozilla

4. Harish says

@abdul_dxr

I am also facing the same problem. all my widget images are hosted on Picasa/Blogspot. but after making the blog album as public, is better then the best and working now for me. try once on your blog albums and make it as visible for public.
    i think the problem with Google+. after i am join on the G+, this problem is came for me.

5. ThingsYouWant says

I currently use my blogger for picture sharing! This is a great idea for people who were using limited bandwidth.. That is such a pain. I used to have that nasty bandwidth limit exceeded problem regularly!

6. says

plz anyone tell me solution my blog is itxlife.blogspot.com
    i post one think on my blog name of way2blogging how i delet this code

7. FortD09 says

Sadly, blogger had updated their image url with the dash “-”. It can’t be use for xml file like the blogger template. Is there alternative method for this?

• FortD09 says

Okay! I got it… Must upload the untouched xml file and then update the link on blogger itself.