Hosting your Images on Blogger with Unlimited Bandwidth for Free!. There are so many Free image hosting sites online.Some of the most popular sites include Imageshack, Photobucket, Tinypic, Flicker, Picasa, etc.. But they all have Limited Features, Like a Limited number of uploads, Image size Limits, Less Speed and especially bandwidth limits. Here, we are on the blogger platform, Blogger give free image hosting with unlimited bandwidth. All we need to know is how to upload the images to blogger.But some Bloggers are facing problems while getting the hotlink image URL to their images.This tutorial covers image uploads and will also be useful for some of my upcoming Great Tutorials.
How to Host your Image on Blogger?
here i am giving Step by Step process with Image Screen shots.
- Login to Blogger Dashboard -> Click on NEWPOST button
- Click the Compose tab –> Click on Insert Image icon()
- Click the Choose Files button
- Select the Files and Click the Open Button
Wait for a while till the image is finished uploading.
- Select the Uploaded image and Click the Add Selected button.
The Uploaded Image Looks like the Below
- Click on the Edit HTML tab
- you will see the two image Urls, but u pick Original image Url after the
hreftag like below.
Use the image any where you want with unlimited bandwidth.
If you upload the two or more images at once you will get the urls after the
hreftag, but make sure the image name is different!
this is a small tutorial about Blogger images upload and in upcoming tutorial i will give you the Most wanted tips and tricks about blogger images, those are very simple and every Blogger should must know it.