In this simple tutorial i will show you, Adding Feedburner Email subscription box to your blog/site. We know that, we can add the blogger official Follow by Email widget, However some blogger does not like that widget. for those bloggers, this tutorial is very useful.
First you need to create a Feedburner Feed for your blog. i already posted a detailed tutorial on How to create a blog feed with feedburner.
Note to Newbies and Way2Blogging.org Subscribers
After subscribing to Email Updates of any blog, then you will receive a Confirmation Email to your inbox that contains a conformation link. you must click that conformation link to receive Email updates from your subscribed blog.
Why i am giving this note? because, till today(27/11/11) way2blogging has 632 users subscribed to email updates. but 271 users are not conformed their subscriptions and they not receive way2blogging updates until they conforms their subscription.
How to Add Feedburner Email Subscriptions Box to Blogger?
- Login to Feedburner Dashboard and Locate your Blog Feed.
Click on the Feed title to get it’s Dashboard
- Navigate to Publicize > Email Subscripts
- If your Email Subscripts are not Activated, then you will see this screen.
-> To activate Email Subscripts, Just click on Activate button.
- If your Email Subscripts are Activated, then you will see this screen.
- Under Subscription Management, Choose the Language, and select use widget as Blogger, finally click on Go button to add the Feedburner Email Subscriptions Box to your blog.
This is very simple tutorial, and is very useful for my up coming posts. and also, i will give you some awesome styles of email subscriptions gadgets. so stay connected with my blog.